Charles Darwin said…
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.”
In today’s ever-evolving landscape, Charles Darwin’s words resonate more than ever.
We constantly strive to adapt, stay relevant, and lead meaningful change. The challenges are plentiful, and the pace is relentless.
What path should we carve out for ourselves and our organizations as humans and leaders in such times?
This is the odyssey that I invite you to embark upon in my new book, Charting a New Odyssey.
In this book, I share a curated summary and collection of insights from my contributions to the Cutter journals (now Amplify) over the past 13 years.
From challenging conventional wisdom to redefining leadership for our modern world, this book is more than a guide—it’s an invitation.
It’s an invitation to think differently about how we lead, work, and enact change, placing people, leadership, and change from the inside out at the heart of our approach.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s inside. You will…
- Access time-tested and authentic insights that can help you evolve personally and professionally. You’ll discover valuable perspectives on navigating change and complexity.
- Be equipped with fresh frameworks and ideas to empower you to become more effective, helping you break free from outdated change and leadership models.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the emotional and social dynamics of the modern workplace to foster more humane, authentic, and purposeful work environments.
- Learn how to move beyond the rote application of best practices and methodologies to a more thoughtful and purpose-driven approach. Identify and solve the real issues fostering more meaningful and sustainable change.
- … and much more!
I am offering this valuable resource for free to subscribers of my newsletter at LeaderONE.
Subscribe to the LeaderONE newsletter by clicking the button above. Or, if you prefer, Charting a New Odyssey is also available on Amazon for the Kindle.
In addition, I wanted to extend an invitation to join our exclusive LeaderONE Platform membership program.
As a member, you have access to:
- Three in-depth workshops every month to choose from — LeaderONE Leader, LeaderONE Workplace, and LeaderONE Dialogue on Dialogue
- A vibrant community of like-minded professionals
- And as a professional member, free PDF copies of my books The Future of the Workplace, Navigating a New Era, and Be a Workplace of the Future Now series of six books
… and many more benefits designed to nurture your growth as a forward-thinking leader.
Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you soon, either as a reader or as a member of our LeaderONE community.
Here’s to our journey beyond boundaries,
Bill Fox, Founder @ LeaderONE, SpaceB, and Forward Thinking Workplaces